Just want you all to know you have been in our thoughts and prayers constantly since we found out about all of this. If there is anything at all we can do, please let us know!!
Keeping you in our prayers,
Terri & William Campbell Chad,Zach and all the rest....
I am so glad she is home. I worked with your Mom for a brief time in Fishersville. She is a very special lady - all of you are in my thoughts and prayers - if any of you ever need to stay in Fishersville - I have extra space and you are more than welcome to stay.
So glad to hear that Kathy is home where she is more comfortable and surrounded with love. There's no place like home with the beautiful views of the mountains! Let us know if we can be of help in any way. Lots of love. xoxo
Just want you all to know you have been in our thoughts and prayers constantly since we found out about all of this. If there is anything at all we can do, please let us know!!
ReplyDeleteKeeping you in our prayers,
Terri & William Campbell
Chad,Zach and all the rest....
I am so glad she is home. I worked with your Mom for a brief time in Fishersville. She is a very special lady - all of you are in my thoughts and prayers - if any of you ever need to stay in Fishersville - I have extra space and you are more than welcome to stay.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that Kathy is home where she is more comfortable and surrounded with love. There's no place like home with the beautiful views of the mountains! Let us know if we can be of help in any way. Lots of love. xoxo
ReplyDelete