"A special thanks to Dan for continued love and support and his care in dealing with my symptoms related and unrelated to the tumor."
-Kathy
Ma Ma celebrated her 74th birthday last week and also got a great report. With the radiation, her tumor had shrunk by 75%.
Karla has had a busy few months. In May, she graduated from Virginia Tech with a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering. Then a couple weeks later she had a gorgeous wedding in Natural Bridge at mom and dad's. (Thanks to everyone that helped with the preparation!) Karla and Jason are living in Arlington, VA. Karla works for Clark Construction and Jason works at Sport & Health Club in Arlington as a personal trainer
Matt and I have been busy at school this summer. In July, I completed my requirements for my Master's degree, which I'll receive in December. Matt is working on his proposal that he'll present soon. He plans to graduate with his PhD in May :-D.
Once again, thanks for the all the thoughts and prayers for our family!
jdy
Some pictures... (click to see the full albums)
Family Pictures on August 2, 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment