Mom and dad have a new little baby.... a Chonzer puppy. His name is Cody and here are a few pictures of him.
Mom loves the little guy and talking with dad he seems the same way. Every time I talk to them they gush about him... from learning to fetch to peeing in the house (at which they laughed and didn't get mad). I think it is cuter each time I talk to them... and even more funny, considering dad said he'd never own another dog, never have a dog inside, and never have a little dog--and now he has all three :-) AND LOVES IT! Dad even learned that they get to travel with Cody because mom is planning to bring him to Raleigh when she comes for her next appointment at Duke (October 15th).
Karla, Bunn, Matt, and I are definitely looking forward to seeing the little guy in the next couple weeks.
As for mom's shoulder that has been bothering her -
She had an orthopedic appointment this morning. The doctor confirmed that there were partial tears in the rotator cuff however did not recommend surgery. He thought the shoulder may have come partially out of socket to cause the tears. He recommended that the treatment be a steroid shot(s), (one shot was given today), followed by a series of additional PT.
jdy
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment