It always seems like everything happens at once.
We are obviously waiting for mom's biopsy on the 18th. She continues to sound great when I talk with her on the phone, which is encouraging.
Ma Ma, mom's mom, is waiting to hear back about the lung biopsy that she had earlier this week.
Robert, a very close family friend who is like family to us, found out today that he has a blockage to his heart (I need to check that I am using the correct terms). He will find out more this coming Tuesday.
We are hoping for the best for all three. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
-jdy
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are praying for Kathy and Betty every day. I talk to Danny for a few minutes today and was glad to hear that she is feeling good. She is such a fighter and such a strong person. You all make the most beautiful family that I have ever seen. That closeness and love means everything. You girls are great and it's so hard to believe that you are both so grown up. Love you guys and you are all in our prayers every day. Cindy and Eddie Smith
ReplyDelete